A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayal Kaynan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayal Kaynan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayal Kaynan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaynan graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaynan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayal Menashe Kaynan MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ayal M. Kaynan practice?
- Dr. Ayal Kaynan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ayal Kaynan practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists.