A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayaz Rasool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayaz Rasool is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayaz Rasool, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasool graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Rasool has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayaz DR Rasool MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ayaz D. Rasool practice?
- Dr. Ayaz Rasool has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayaz Rasool practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.