A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayaz Rasool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayaz Rasool is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasool
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Rasool Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayaz Rasool, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasool graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Rasool has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayaz DR Rasool MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ayaz D. Rasool practice?
- Dr. Ayaz Rasool has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ayaz Rasool practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and New York, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.