A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aymen Alrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aymen Alrez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alrez
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Alrez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aymen Alrez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alrez graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alrez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aymen Alrez MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aymen Alrez practice?
- Dr. Aymen Alrez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aymen Alrez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Wallingford, PA.
See Ridley Park Cardiologists.