A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aymen Alrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aymen Alrez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aymen Alrez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alrez graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alrez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aymen Alrez MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aymen Alrez practice?
- Dr. Aymen Alrez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aymen Alrez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Ridley Park Cardiologists.