A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azar Izadian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azar Izadian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azar Izadian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Izadian graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Izadian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- Metropolitan State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Izadian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Azar E. Izadian practice?
Dr. Azar Izadian practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.