A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Azar Izadian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Azar Izadian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Azar Izadian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Izadian graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Izadian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- Metropolitan State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Azar Eslami Izadian MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Azar E. Izadian practice?
- Dr. Azar Izadian has 1 office location.
Dr. Azar Izadian practices Neurology near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Neurologists.