A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhuvanaprasad Mandalapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhuvanaprasad Mandalapu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhuvanaprasad Mandalapu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandalapu graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Mandalapu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhuvanaprasad Lakshmi Mandalapu MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bhuvanaprasad L. Mandalapu practice?
- Dr. Bhuvanaprasad Mandalapu has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhuvanaprasad Mandalapu practices Neurology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Neurologists.