Dr. Bhuvana Mandalapu MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
Dr. MANDALAPU is a complete insensitive, arrogant and rude person
This guy read my file and said that I'm a total liar. He insulted me for 25 minutes. He made judgement on me before I spoke. Did not ask me my symptoms and just said I should be thankful and look at a glass half full instead of half empty. Recommended I see a psychologist instead of neurologist. This guy would not listen to a word I said and just insulted me. The office is run down. Everyone in the office is not friendly at all. Just completely rude and highly unprofessional. Highly recommend not to see this man. He is very insensitive and insulting to his patients. I waited for 30 mins and had a scheduled apt and other people went before me. People who walked in the door went before me.

March 6th, 2017
Very difficult to get in touch with via phone. Phone just rings and rings.

November 2nd, 2016
Hard to get in touch with the staff. Receptionist is nice but the office is messy and the examination room is just as bad. The equipment looked outdated and the Dr. seemed uninterested in my complaints concerning my health. My exam was fast and probably inaccurate. Now I have to chew my referring doctor out and find a real neurologist.

June 6th, 2016
Has a 3x5 book store flip book to find symptoms. Would never recommend to friend nor enemy.

May 19th, 2016
Was treated well, staff was great and dr spent a lot of time with me.

February 2nd, 2016
Patient
I just want to say that I have seen Dr. Mandalapu now for 4 visits. After suffering many many months with a migraine that several neuro could not seem to help me out with Dr. Mandalapu was able to help me immediately. The office Staff the only office person he has is courteous, helpful, extremely busy but treats all patients with a smile and is respectful. I have read the reviews and are shocked with them as for my experience it has been far more different. I have always received confirmation calls to confirm appts the day before I have to be there. Kudos to their small practice You guys are doing a great job!!!

October 30th, 2015
worst doctor experience of my life
Very poor service, starting with the receptionist Mary who never returns calls, does reminder/follow up calls, and forgets to write your appointment down then you show up and she says "I am sorry I forgot to write it down". This happened to me three times. The Dr is rude, insensitive, rushes you and doesn't listen. A very very bad experience.

January 30th, 2015
Terrible doctor, lovely staff.
This doctor barely skimmed my chart before seeing me. He prescribed me medications I was allergic to, messed with medications, he wasn't prescribing me. Rarely spoke to me about what was going on with me and maybe spent a total of 5 minutes in my room; when the waiting room, office, and parking lot was completely empty. So there was no need to rush. My overall experience has been horrible.

June 12th, 2014
RUN AWAY FAST, find an ethical Neurologist....
Dr. M's name was given to me on my after care instructions from St. David's South. I had been to the St.D, ER because of a TIA. Paperwork told me to follow up in 1-2 days. Appt. was scheduled on 2nd day from release. Arrived in Dr. M's office on time w/ the requested paperwork. We started discussing my medical history. I told him I suffered from retractable migraines & have been waiting 2 months for the Neuro my GP Dr. referred to. Told him the appt was in a few weeks. Told him I tried to get an urgent appt w/ that Dr. There was no room in that Dr. schedule & they told me to follow St. D's instructions. Dr. M abruptly told me that I could NOT HAVE 2 NEUROLOGISTS, said that he WOULD NOT SEE OR TREAT ME. i repeated I was following the instructions given to me from the hosp. where he is a staff member. I asked HOW CAN YOU TURN AWAY A PATIENT WHO WAS IN THE ER FOR A TIA and that HIS NAME was specifically given and that he was TOTALLY UNETHICAL. He then berated his recept. for scheduling my appt. I told him I didn't want him to lay a hand on me after this behavior. I left his office and immediately drove to St. David's South Administrative office. I spent several hours there speaking w/ Admin. staff. I FILED A DETAILED COMPLAINT. He graduated from med school as an internist. His Med. Lic was issued in 2000. He was Neurology Certified on 09/19/2013 certification contingent on meeting MOC requirements ........A NEUROLOGY ROOKIE!

November 8th, 2012
Great Neurologist
I was a patient of Dr.Mandalapu in 2009,Dr.Mandalapu diagnosed my condition quickly,and was very instrumental in my full recovery

June 12th, 2009
Dangerous
This doctor is dangerous. He did not give me an exam on my first visit to him, made up false exam report, billed my insurance for services not performed and then tried to convince me that I was delusional when I confronted him about not performing an exam. Please go elsewhere. This man scarred me for life.

March 17th, 2016