A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Tashakkor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Tashakkor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Tashakkor, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Electrophysiology StudyClinical ElectrophysiologyCardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tashakkor graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tashakkor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tashakkor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans