A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Tashakkor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Tashakkor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tashakkor
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tashakkor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Tashakkor, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diagnostic Electrophysiology StudyClinical ElectrophysiologyCardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tashakkor graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tashakkor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak Tashakkor MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Babak Tashakkor practice?
- Dr. Babak Tashakkor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Babak Tashakkor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Cardiologists.