A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baburaj Thankappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baburaj Thankappan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thankappan graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Thankappan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baburaj Thankappan MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Baburaj Thankappan practice?
- Dr. Baburaj Thankappan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Baburaj Thankappan practices Neurology near Claremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Arcadia, CA.
See Claremont Neurologists.