A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badar Kanwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badar Kanwar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanwar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Kanwar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badar Aqeel Kanwar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Badar A. Kanwar practice?
- Dr. Badar Kanwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Badar Kanwar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Internists, Green Bay Pulmonologists, and Green Bay Sleep Medicine Doctors.