Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Badar Kanwar
Dr. Badar Kanwar, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Marquette, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Kanwar is affiliated with UP Health System Marquette, Trinity Medical Center - West Campus and Genesis Medical Center - West Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Badar Kanwar has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Badar Kanwar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marquette, MI.
Dr. Wendy Mcdermott
Marquette, MI 0 mi17
Dr. Ronald Snyder
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Marquette, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Osama Alaradi
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Marquette, MI 0 mi28