A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badar Kanwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanwar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badar Kanwar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanwar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Kanwar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badar Aqeel Kanwar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Badar A. Kanwar practice?
- Dr. Badar Kanwar has 14 office locations.
Dr. Badar Kanwar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and Janesville, WI.
See Green Bay Internists, Green Bay Pulmonologists, and Green Bay Sleep Medicine Doctors.