A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badar Kanwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badar Kanwar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanwar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Kanwar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badar Aqeel Kanwar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Badar A. Kanwar practice?
- Dr. Badar Kanwar has 10 office locations.
Dr. Badar Kanwar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and McKinney, TX.
See Frisco Internists, Frisco Pulmonologists, and Frisco Sleep Medicine Doctors.