Dr. Bader Iqbal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bader Iqbal?

Front desk

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Iqbal is great very experienced no doubt about it, but unfortunately lady on the front desk sucks. Not friendly dishonest, feel like making favor to the patient.

Excellent doctor!

Posted on December 7th, 2015

I have known and have been seeing Dr. Iqbal for many years. He is kind, caring and insightful. I trust him not only with my general care, I also trust him to oversee my total care including things that I see specialists for. I feel that one doctor needs to be on top of everything that is going on with me, coordinating it and overseeing it all and he does an excellent job at this! I wouldn't want anyone else to be doing this for me as I know he always has my best interests at heart. He imparts a great deal of information and explanations, helping me to understand the things that are going on with me. In contrast to what some of the other reviews have said I find that he will be the first one to tell me I don't need something and not to waste my time or money and will explain why. The staff are friendly and professional, and I have never had an issue with any of them, to the contrary they work very hard at meeting my needs. I have referred many people to Dr. Iqbal knowing that when they cannot find someone to figure out what is going on with them, he will get to the bottom of it. I feel he is one of the only General care doctors in the Conjeo Valley who is worth seeing and trustworthy!

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Very helpful doctor that is very kind!

Bad!!!!

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Dr. Iqubal was my doctor until he joined the Concierge Program - you pay up front and it gets you a thorough physical with some lab tests included. This is not covered by your insurance as it is considered "Well Care" This gives you access to his pager # and it is supposed to limit the amount of time you spend in his office. Well if you don't join this program then you have a problem seeing Dr, Iqbal, you see his nurse practitioner. She mis-diagnoised me and gave me medication I did not have to take. After 3 visits with her I insisted on seeing Iqbal. It was then he admitted that I was mis-diagnoised. I lost respect for him. And he has a terrible bedside manner. Arrogant and full of himself. I then decided that this is not the physician for me. If he gives you your test results over the phone he charges for an office visit. It gets billed to your insurance company and you end up paying the difference but...there was no office visit. I was charged for an office visit when I was there for some tests and they were performed on his day off. I never saw him. I am just telling my experience with him. If you choose to use him then you can form your own opinion. I now have a new doctor who I am very happy with.

Awesome and Caring Doctor!

Posted on June 8th, 2013

I have known this doctor for many years both professionally and as a patient. Multiple family members and friends also go to him. In my opion he is one fo the most honest and realiable doctors I could ever find!He is very straightforward and will tell you the details of whatever is going on with you as well as his recommendations. I do not feel he ever forces anything on me instead he works WITH me to find solutions. He is willing to spend time talking and also looks, in my opinion at the person as a whole. I feel he cares a great deal about his patients. The staff is always friendly to me and I have never had anything happen with any one of them that wasn't positive. They are however extremely busy at times and it does make it hard for them to chit chat sometimes. All in all I feel that this Doctor is one of a few of the primary care doctors that are knowledgeable, reliable, and well trusted in the Conejo Valley and environs!

cold front desk

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Dr Iqbal is great, it is unfortunate his attitude and interaction with his patients is lost on the front desk, who are very impersonal and cold.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for that candid feedback. It is completely accurate and we have worked on that aggressively. Sometimes the chaos of six phone lines ringing and multi-tasking can make our front office staff seem a little cold or preoccupied but they are all professionals and are very passionate about taking care of our patients.

No Good-Uncaring...Money Hungry

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Uncaring...money hungry...joined concierge program and if you are not on it then you see his Nurse Practitioner...he is dishonest...charges office visit for phone calls to give test results on the phone or you have to go in to get the results which would be a legit office visit charge. Been going to him for 20 yrs and when he got on that concierge program I got my records transferred to another doctor.

Doctor's Response

I happened to see this today, so I am sorry for the late response. I would have loved to discuss this issue with this individual but this is far from the truth and is being misrepresented. We DO have a Concierge Program but it is specifically for patients with complex medical problems who need extra attention and co-ordination of care with multiple specialties. We continue to see our regular patients and we do not have a Nurse Practitioner in our office, so that allegation is completely off the mark. Seems like someone didn't want to pay for their care and got upset when we stood our ground. The phone consult is an option offered to patients who cannot come in for an appointment due to their busy work or life schedules. This was created at the demand of our patients. We will never stop any patient from coming in if they so desire. Hope that helps clarify our stand.

He and Dr. Furman have a wonderful practice - Will miss them very much!

Posted on December 24th, 2010