A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahareh Bahadini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahareh Bahadini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahadini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bahadini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahareh Bahadini, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahadini graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bahadini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahareh Bahadini MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bahareh Bahadini practice?
- Dr. Bahareh Bahadini has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahareh Bahadini practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists, Mission Hills Hematologists, and Mission Hills Oncologists.