The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bahareh Bahadini
Dr. Bahareh Bahadini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA, with another office in Simi Valley, CA. Her specialties include Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bahadini is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center, St Jude Medical Center and Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus. Dr. Bahadini has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Bahareh Bahadini has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bahareh Bahadini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.
Dr. Alan Shiener
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Mission Hills, CA 0 mi45
Dr. Samuel Kojoglanian
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Mission Hills, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Shamel Sanani
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Mission Hills, CA 0 mi45