A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahareh Bahadini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bahareh Bahadini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bahareh Bahadini, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahadini graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bahadini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bahareh Bahadini MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bahareh Bahadini practice?
- Dr. Bahareh Bahadini has 1 office location.
Dr. Bahareh Bahadini practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists, Mission Hills Hematologists, and Mission Hills Oncologists.