A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bal Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bal Gupta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Gupta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bal Krishan Gupta MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bal K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Bal Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bal Gupta practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Warren Psychiatrists and Warren Geriatric Doctors.