A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bal Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bal Gupta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Gupta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bal Krishan Gupta MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bal K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Bal Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Bal Gupta practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Warren, MI.
See Warren Psychiatrists.