A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Balamurali Ambati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Balamurali Ambati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Balamurali Ambati, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chemical Burns
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambati graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ambati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Balamurali Krishna Ambati MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Balamurali K. Ambati practice?
- Dr. Balamurali Ambati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Balamurali Ambati practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: South Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.