A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ban Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ban Vu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Vu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ban Quang Vu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ban Q. Vu practice?
- Dr. Ban Vu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ban Vu practices General Practice near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Westminster General Practitioners.