A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ban Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ban Vu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Vu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ban Quang Vu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ban Q. Vu practice?
- Dr. Ban Vu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ban Vu practices General Practice near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Westminster Primary Care Doctors.