A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ban Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ban Q. Vu practice?
Dr. Ban Vu practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Westminster, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.