A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Banafsheh Yafeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Banafsheh Yafeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Banafsheh Yafeh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yafeh graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yafeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Banafsheh Yafeh MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Banafsheh Yafeh practice?
- Dr. Banafsheh Yafeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Banafsheh Yafeh practices Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.