A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Banerje Koduru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Banerje Koduru is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Banerje Koduru, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koduru graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koduru has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Banerje Koduru MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Banerje Koduru practice?
- Dr. Banerje Koduru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Banerje Koduru practices Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.