A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Banerje Koduru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Banerje Koduru is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koduru
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Koduru Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Banerje Koduru, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koduru graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koduru has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Banerje Koduru MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Banerje Koduru practice?
- Dr. Banerje Koduru has 4 office locations.
Dr. Banerje Koduru practices Psychiatry near Hopewell, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Petersburg, VA.
See Hopewell Psychiatrists.