A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bang Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bang Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bang Pham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Pham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bang V. Pham practice?
Dr. Bang Pham practices Internal Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Hawthorne Internists.