A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bang Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bang Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bang Pham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bang V. Pham practice?
Dr. Bang Pham practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Internists, Hawthorne Family Physicians, Hawthorne General Practitioners, and Hawthorne Emergency Physicians.