Ophthalmologist (eyes)

HORRIBLE DOCTOR! show details HORRIBLE DOCTOR!
by Rachel on Feb 28th, 2015

Dr Maguen is a complete hack. He is riding on the coattails of his fathers name and has no business prescribing an antacid, let alone something as important and sensitive as eyes . He got my prescription wrong multiple times and was completely unapologetic along the way. Save yourself the stress and hassle and go elsewhere!

Worst Dr!!! show details Worst Dr!!!
Feb 23rd, 2015

Stay far, far away. Inaccurate diagnosis and prescription, not one time, not 2 times,but 4 times!!! Rude/ unprofessional customer service to boot. Save yourself the headache and go elsewhere.

Feb 16th, 2015

Perfect visit in every way. Doctor was nice and knowledgable about my condition. I will be telling my friends and family about him!!

Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Maguen was polite and easy to speak to. He clearly explained the problem that others couldn't. I'm finally feeling much better!

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
Dec 2nd, 2011

very professional, welcoming, and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others. very happy patient

Director - Investments show details Director - Investments
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Maguen is a superb young doctor full of knowledge and has a very promising future ahead of him. My experience at his office (multiple visits) has been excellent. I recommend Dr. Maguen to anyone who has questions/problems regarding their eye(s).

May 15th, 2011

Best doctor experience I have ever had!! Dr. Maguen was friendly and knowledgeable... he actually took the time to listen to what I had to say and took the time to explain my problem. I have sent my whole family to him and everyone loves him.

Jul 7th, 2010

amazing doctor. highly recommended. professional and great bedside manner

May 15th, 2010

professional and genuinely nice. highly recommended