A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Caldwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Caldwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara L Caldwell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Barbara Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Caldwell practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.