A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Caldwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldwell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caldwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Caldwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara L Caldwell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Barbara Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Caldwell practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.