A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Crockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Crockett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Crockett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crockett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Crockett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Powers Crockett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara P. Crockett practice?
- Dr. Barbara Crockett has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Crockett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.