A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Gitlitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Gitlitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitlitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gitlitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Gitlitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlitz graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gitlitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Gitlitz MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Gitlitz practice?
- Dr. Barbara Gitlitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Gitlitz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.