A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Gitlitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Gitlitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitlitz
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gitlitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Gitlitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlitz graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gitlitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Gitlitz MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Gitlitz practice?
- Dr. Barbara Gitlitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Gitlitz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.