A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Heller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Heller, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Heller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Heller DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Heller practice?
- Dr. Barbara Heller has 8 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Heller practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Westmont, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL and Lombard, IL.
See Westmont Physiatrists.