A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Turner practice?
Dr. Barbara Turner practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See San Antonio Internists.