A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jean Turner MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Turner practice?
- Dr. Barbara Turner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Turner practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See San Antonio Internists.