A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Chen, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Female Sexual Dysfunction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Chen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Kuo-Yu Chen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara K. Chen practice?
- Dr. Barbara Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Chen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.