A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Lohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Lohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohn
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohn graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Claire Lohn MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara C. Lohn practice?
- Dr. Barbara Lohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Lohn practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Canton Psychiatrists and Canton Geriatric Doctors.