A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Lohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Lohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohn
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohn graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Claire Lohn MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara C. Lohn practice?
- Dr. Barbara Lohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Lohn practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Canton Psychiatrists and Canton Geriatric Doctors.