A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Lohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Lohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohn graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Claire Lohn MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara C. Lohn practice?
- Dr. Barbara Lohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Lohn practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Canton, OH.
See Canton Psychiatrists.