A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Walsh, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Voss Walsh MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara V. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Barbara Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Walsh practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.