Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barrie Weisman
Dr. Barrie Weisman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Lincoln, RI. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Family Medicine. Dr. Weisman is affiliated with Women and Infants Hospital of RI, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island and Memorial Hospital Of R I, Pawtucket, Ri. He speaks English.
Dr. Barrie Weisman has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Barrie Weisman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Christina Halstead
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Providence, RI 0 mi
Dr. John Zwetchkenbaum
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Providence, RI 0.02 mi32
Dr. Alex Ray
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Providence, RI 0.02 mi37