A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Mann is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Mann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Mann has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry D Mann MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Mann practice?
- Dr. Barry Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Mann practices Surgery near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Surgeons.