A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Denenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Denenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denenberg
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Denenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Denenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Denenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Denenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Denenberg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Denenberg practice?
- Dr. Barry Denenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Denenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewes, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Millville, DE.
See Lewes Internists and Lewes Cardiologists.