A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Denenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Denenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Denenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Denenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Denenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans