A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Dolich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Dolich is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dolich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Dolich, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolich graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dolich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Howard Dolich MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Dolich practice?
- Dr. Barry Dolich has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Dolich practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Plastic Surgeons.