A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Dolich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Dolich is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Dolich, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolich graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dolich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Howard Dolich MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Dolich practice?
- Dr. Barry Dolich has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Dolich practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Plastic Surgeons.