A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Gloger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Gloger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gloger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gloger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Stephen Gloger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Gloger practice?
- Dr. Barry Gloger has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Gloger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons and Brooklyn Surgeons.