Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Gloger
Dr. Barry Gloger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forest Hills, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Gloger is affiliated with University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital, Beth Israel Medical Center and Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. Dr. Gloger has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Gloger has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Barry Gloger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.
Dr. Oskar Weg
Forest Hills, NY 0.17 mi30
Dr. David Schwartz
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, Orthopedic Surgery
Forest Hills, NY 0.26 mi48
Dr. Abraham Appleton
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Forest Hills, NY 0.29 mi35