A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Gloger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Gloger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gloger
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Gloger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gloger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gloger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Stephen Gloger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Gloger practice?
- Dr. Barry Gloger has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Gloger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.