A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Feinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinberg
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Feinberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Feinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Jay Feinberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Feinberg practice?
- Dr. Barry Feinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Feinberg practices Otolaryngology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Encino Otolaryngologists.