Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Jenkins
Dr. Barry Jenkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Jenkins is affiliated with University Hospital & The Heart & Vascular Institute, Doctors Hospital of Augusta and St Joseph Hospital - Augusta. Dr. Jenkins has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Jenkins has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Barry Jenkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.
Dr. Brett Beecher
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Augusta, GA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Michael Tarakji
Augusta, GA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Christopher Ewart
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Augusta, GA 0.01 mi19