A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kanzer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanzer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kanzer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Frederick Kanzer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry F. Kanzer practice?
- Dr. Barry Kanzer has 9 office locations.
Dr. Barry Kanzer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.