Dr Barry Kenneally Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr Barry Kenneally?

knee pain

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Worst doctor ever!!!! No bedside manner at all. Never took the time to explain the diagnosis. When I asked questions about items listed on my MRI he did not even answer me. I was very upset because he was not answering me and was concerned about my future being a very active individual. I admittedly had an emotional response and was crying in the office practically begging for more information about my diagnosis. He left the office and never even came back in. I eventually just left to never ever return again. He just doesn't get the concept of patient care.

Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, We would love the opportunity to speak with you about your experience. We sincerely apologize and would like to discuss this further with you. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute

Sensitivity Training

Posted on April 9th, 2014

This man has the worst bedside manner I've ever experienced in my life. He is condescending, dismissive and barely gave me 5 minutes of his day after I waited for an 8am appointment for nearly an hour to see him. I'm a small female and when I questioned his advice, he compared my injury to a professional athlete's and laughed when I expressed I was still experiencing pain. Apples and oranges. And my injury is my injury. AVOID THIS DOCTOR.

Do not go see this doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2013

As other reviewer have noted Dr. Kenneally took almost no time to hear my symptoms, exam was cursory. When he wanted an xray I simply asked him what he expected to see, and he took immediate offense. After I eventually needed a MRI which showed a torn tendon, he said there was nothing to be done for that and I had to just live with it. He was downright rude when I asked about any other options. I went to a different person for a second opinion who was everything that this doctor was not - and contrary to what he said there are surgical options and I am getting my tendon surgically repaired.

The Emperor

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Don't ask questions or make suggestions -- Dr. Kenneally easily takes offense -- and assumes a caustic tone and attitude. If you are willing to follow the "Emperor's" advise without comment, he'll may provide a cursory exam, diagnosis and treatment plan. If not, you'll receive statements like "you'll just have to live with it," without empathy or concern. Forget about follow-up. He doesn't check even the MR scans he orders. Go elsewhere -- stay away from this guy. He has no clothes.

Should be in a lab as opposed to with patients

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

Similar to what everyone else said. Never reviewed my MRI results, made me feel stupid for asking questions, didn't give me full answers, told me I was fine and to go running and ditch the crutches. My PT started and she said I was one of the worse(r) cases she'd seen. No follow up options, no interest, no answers, no time for me! My second visit was less than 4 minutes. I was another car on the assembly line of Osteoporosis. Worst doctor I've ever seen. Got a second opinion with smaller office, completely different diagnosis.

Retired Manager

Posted on April 19th, 2013

After months of acking knee pain and seeking medical help elseware I visited Dr, Kenneally - - Found him and his assistant very attenative. After a brief evaluation Dr. Kenneally recommed an immediate treatment. This required several weeks of treatments one day a week - The results have been fantastic - I have been pretty much pain free and almost forget at times that I have a an ongoing problem. Yes, I would recommend Dr. Kenneally to others -

Terrible!

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Completely misdiagnosed me even though I accurately explained symptoms, causing me to need a second MRI and waste hundreds of dollars on ineffective PT. Doesn't listen, doesn't explain and flies in and out of the exam room. I went to a get a second opinion and was diagnosed instantly and am following the proper pattern of care to help with my healing. I would not recommend this provider to anyone!

No Help At All

Posted on March 30th, 2012

I left Dr. Kenneally's office very unsatisfied. He didn't really answer myquestions as thoroughly as I would haveliked. Basically, it came down to "If ithurts, don't do it". He didn't really listen that well, he was brusque and seemed like he couldn't be bothered by myquestions. He ended up recommending a physical therapist (which I'm not sure Ieven need) and left the office with me holding 2 pieces of paper, not explaininganything to me. I had to ask the assistant what I was supposed to do. He really was one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Rothman's a good place -just get a different doctor!

Posted on February 24th, 2011

He is sarcastic and he writes reports that are self serving. I do not recommend seeing him. There are lots of good sports medicine docs in the Philadelphia area - no need to see him.

Posted on April 27th, 2017