Dr. Barry Lefkovitch Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2013

No surprise

Took my mom to him once and was amazed at how little he knew. He was too busy trying to impress me with who he knows. Terrible doctor

June 20th, 2011

He was my doctor for more than 15 years. Always professional, always caring, NEVER innappropriate. People leaving misleading reviews here should be ashamed of themselves. When he is practising again, I intend to have him as my doctor again.

April 1st, 2011

Best Doctor

My Husband and I have been patients of Dr. Lefkovitch for 20 years. We have never found a better Doctor.

March 30th, 2011

Very caring professional doctor

i have been a patient over 10 years. Very caring professional doctor. When my husband was in the hospital recuperating from colon cancer, my husband had complications and Dr. Lefkovitch checked on him, even though he was not my husband's doctor at the time.

March 24th, 2011

Bring dr back

Great Doctor very caring and professional need an appointment soon

January 3rd, 2011

Time to get a new Doctor.

December 30th, 2010

been a patient for about 20 years....he has excellent diagnostic abilities and is quick to refer to specialists when appropriate as was the case with my prostate cancer 14 years ago.He has an accommodating staff especially Anita.

December 30th, 2010

A great family doctor

The entire office is professional and courtious with the latest equipment. Dr. Lefkovitch listens and looks out for his patients. He has a great sense of humor and is obviously a proud family man.

December 29th, 2010

Dr. Lefkovitch is a great doctor!

Dr. Lefkovitch is a great doctor! He has helped me with many of my ailments. He has never been wrong in his diagnosis. He spends time with me to ensure that I understand everything and all my questions are answered. There are not many family practitioners out there that are as great as Dr. Lefkovitch. I will continue to see him as long as he has his practice here in Thousand Oaks, CA.

December 28th, 2010

Great experience

I had a great experience with Dr. Lefkovitch. He was amazingly courteous and came highly respected from many of my friends and loved ones. I would never switch doctors and the truth will come out about this false assault case. Dr. L is a sweet heart and an angel!

December 26th, 2010

If it weren't for Anita, I would have changed doctors a year ago. Dr. Lefkovitch didn't seem like he liked being a doctor. He seemed very disconected. Anita, his nurse is wonderful. Time to change Doctors.

May 29th, 2010

Very Knowledgeable

I found Dr. Lefkovitch to be very knowledgeable and addressed all my concerns for my vasectomy. I interviewed several doctors before chosing him. In fact, I have referred two of my friends to him to get the same procedure done and they are just as pleased.