Family Practitioner

227 W Janss Rd
Ste 315
Thousand Oaks, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
805-267-9591
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Barry Lefkovitch, arrested and booked for rap-ing,se-xual as-sault !!!  |  show details
by Bryan on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Barry Lefkovitch was booked and is in jail for ra-pe as-sault !!! google this doctor on web !!!

|  No surprise  |  show details
May 22nd, 2013

Took my mom to him once and was amazed at how little he knew. He was too busy trying to impress me with who he knows. Terrible doctor

Jun 20th, 2011

He was my doctor for more than 15 years. Always professional, always caring, NEVER innappropriate. People leaving misleading reviews here should be ashamed of themselves. When he is practising again, I intend to have him as my doctor again.

|  No thanks  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

Indeed, this doctor is kind and affectionate. Too affectionate.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

My Husband and I have been patients of Dr. Lefkovitch for 20 years. We have never found a better Doctor.

|  Very caring professional doctor  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

i have been a patient over 10 years. Very caring professional doctor. When my husband was in the hospital recuperating from colon cancer, my husband had complications and Dr. Lefkovitch checked on him, even though he was not my husband's doctor at the time.

|  Bring dr back  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

Great Doctor very caring and professional need an appointment soon

|  Disgusting.  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

The news about Dr. Lefkowitz is so disgusting. I only had the misfortune of dealing with him once, and he was a terrible Doctor. I am surprised Dr. Suchman & Co. did not kick him out years before this allegation.

Feb 9th, 2011

This doctor is a quack and dangerous and negligent and totally incompetent and an alleged sexual predator who lost his license to practice medicine until his felony convictions for abusing patients and carrying on sexual affairs with patients in return for drugs is determined. Hopefully he will just crawl back under the filthy rock under which he lives.

|  He has lost his medical license.  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2011

His medical license has been suspended. He is no longer allowed to practice medicine. The status of the suspension can be verified at the web site for the Medical Board of California.

Jan 2nd, 2011

Time to get a new Doctor.

Dec 30th, 2010

been a patient for about 20 years....he has excellent diagnostic abilities and is quick to refer to specialists when appropriate as was the case with my prostate cancer 14 years ago.He has an accommodating staff especially Anita.

|  A great family doctor  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

The entire office is professional and courtious with the latest equipment. Dr. Lefkovitch listens and looks out for his patients. He has a great sense of humor and is obviously a proud family man.

|  Dr. Lefkovitch is a great doctor!  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

Dr. Lefkovitch is a great doctor! He has helped me with many of my ailments. He has never been wrong in his diagnosis. He spends time with me to ensure that I understand everything and all my questions are answered. There are not many family practitioners out there that are as great as Dr. Lefkovitch. I will continue to see him as long as he has his practice here in Thousand Oaks, CA.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

I had a great experience with Dr. Lefkovitch. He was amazingly courteous and came highly respected from many of my friends and loved ones. I would never switch doctors and the truth will come out about this false assault case. Dr. L is a sweet heart and an angel!

Dec 25th, 2010

If it weren't for Anita, I would have changed doctors a year ago. Dr. Lefkovitch didn't seem like he liked being a doctor. He seemed very disconected. Anita, his nurse is wonderful. Time to change Doctors.

Dec 24th, 2010

Saddened by yesterdays news (12-23-10), but have to attest that I have never had a more professional and knowledgable doctor. He's been my physician for over 15 years.

|  Detectives arrested Dr. Barry Lefkovitch,  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2010

Detectives arrested Dr. Barry Lefkovitch, 56, at his home in the North Ranch area of Thousand Oaks after an investigation revealed he had assaulted one of his patients during a routine visit at his medical practice on Dec. 13, 2010.

|  Very Knowledgeable  |  show details
May 28th, 2010

I found Dr. Lefkovitch to be very knowledgeable and addressed all my concerns for my vasectomy. I interviewed several doctors before chosing him. In fact, I have referred two of my friends to him to get the same procedure done and they are just as pleased.

Mar 26th, 2009

VERY INTERESTED IN BEING FRIENDLY AND SHARING HIS OUTSIDE INTERESTS WITH YOU. NOT THOROUGH IN PREP FOR PRE-OP AND PERIODIC CHECK-UPS.