A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Schwartz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schwartz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry M Schwartz MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Barry Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Schwartz practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.