A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maurer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maurer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Maurer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Maurer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry James Maurer MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Maurer practice?
- Dr. Barry Maurer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Maurer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.