A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Wilcox, Radiation Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Wilcox, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wilcox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Neal Wilcox MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry N. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Barry Wilcox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Wilcox practices Radiation Oncology near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Wichita Falls Oncologists.