A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartlomiej Nierzwicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartlomiej Nierzwicki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nierzwicki
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nierzwicki Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nierzwicki graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nierzwicki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartlomiej L Nierzwicki DMD, MD, and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bartlomiej L. Nierzwicki practice?
- Dr. Bartlomiej Nierzwicki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bartlomiej Nierzwicki practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.