A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Sachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sachs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Sachs, BA, CPE, MBA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sachs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton Lewis Sachs BA, CPE, and MBA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barton L. Sachs practice?
- Dr. Barton Sachs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barton Sachs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.