A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Sachs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Sachs, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sachs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barton L Sachs MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barton L. Sachs practice?
- Dr. Barton Sachs has 6 office locations.
Dr. Barton Sachs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Plano Surgeons.