A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barton Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barton Sachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barton Sachs, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sachs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sachs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barton L. Sachs practice?
Dr. Barton Sachs practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Plano Surgeons.