Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barton Sachs
Dr. Barton Sachs, MD, BA, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with other offices in Charleston, SC and Charleston, SC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sachs is affiliated with MUSC University Hospital, Presbyterian Plano Center for Diagnostic and Surg and Frisco Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Barton Sachs has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Barton Sachs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Laura Tharp
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Charleston, SC 0 mi10
Dr. Marc Haro
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Charleston, SC 0 mi5
Dr. Harris Slone
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Charleston, SC 0 mi9