A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chmielowski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chmielowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chmielowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chmielowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski practice?
- Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Hematologists and Santa Monica Oncologists.