A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chmielowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chmielowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski practice?
- Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Hematologists and Santa Monica Oncologists.