A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chmielowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chmielowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chmielowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chmielowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski practice?
- Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Hematologists and Santa Monica Oncologists.