A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Yassine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Yassine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yassine graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Yassine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam Yassine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bassam Yassine practice?
- Dr. Bassam Yassine has 1 office location.
Dr. Bassam Yassine practices Family Medicine near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Family Physicians.