A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bedford Berrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bedford Berrey, Chief, Sarcoma and Musculoskeletal Oncology - University of Florida-Jacksonville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bedford Berrey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Amputation (Disarticulation)
- Aneurysmal Bone Cysts
- Benign Bone Tumor (Ossifying Fibroma)
- Benign Bone/Cartilaginous Tumor (Osteochondroma)
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Clear Cell Cancer (Clear Cell Sarcoma)
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Muscle Cancer
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Surface Tumor (Juxtacortical Osteosarcoma)
- Traumatic Amputation
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berrey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bedford Hudson Berrey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Bedford H. Berrey practice?
- Dr. Bedford Berrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bedford Berrey practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.