A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beena Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beena Nair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beena Nair, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal.
Dr. Nair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Community Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beena Suresh Nair MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beena S. Nair practice?
- Dr. Beena Nair has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beena Nair practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.