A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebrahimi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ebrahimi has 31 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behnam I Ebrahimi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Behnam I. Ebrahimi practice?
- Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and West Covina, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Internists and Rancho Cucamonga Oncologists.