A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebrahimi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ebrahimi has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi practice?
- Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Behnam Ebrahimi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Internists and Pomona Oncologists.