A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnam Farahdel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnam Farahdel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behnam Farahdel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farahdel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Farahdel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behnam Farahdel MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Behnam Farahdel practice?
- Dr. Behnam Farahdel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behnam Farahdel practices Neurology near Panorama City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Panorama City Neurologists.