A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behnoush Zarrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behnoush Zarrini, Pain Management,Anesthesiology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behnoush Zarrini, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarrini graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Zarrini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brotman Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behnoush Yehushua Zarrini MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Behnoush Y. Zarrini practice?
- Dr. Behnoush Zarrini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behnoush Zarrini practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Culver City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Culver City Pain Management Doctors.