A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrouz Dardashti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrouz Dardashti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dardashti
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dardashti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardashti graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf.
Dr. Dardashti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behrouz Elia Dardashti MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Behrouz E. Dardashti practice?
- Dr. Behrouz Dardashti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behrouz Dardashti practices General Practice near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Sherman Oaks General Practitioners.