A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behrouz Dardashti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behrouz Dardashti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dardashti
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dardashti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardashti graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf.
Dr. Dardashti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behrouz Elia Dardashti MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Behrouz E. Dardashti practice?
- Dr. Behrouz Dardashti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behrouz Dardashti practices General Practice near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Sherman Oaks General Practitioners.