A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou, Psychiatrist, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maghsoudlou
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maghsoudlou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bartonella Infections
- Bell's Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hearing Loss
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Maghsoudlou graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Maghsoudlou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou practice?
- Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Neurology, and Psychiatry near Hampton Bays, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stroudsburg, PA.
See Hampton Bays Osteopaths, Hampton Bays Neurologists, and Hampton Bays Psychiatrists.