A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou, Psychiatrist, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bartonella Infections
- Bell's Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hearing Loss
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Lyme Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Maghsoudlou graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maghsoudlou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou practice?
- Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou practices Psychiatry, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Neurology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Psychiatrists, East Stroudsburg Osteopaths, and East Stroudsburg Neurologists.